Our Men’s Health Clinic
NEW PATIENT CONSULTATION FROM £250 WITH MR. BALDO
Symptoms you may be experiencing
- Reduced or lack of libido and poor sexual performance
- Fatigue and decreased energy levels
- Weight gain, especially around your mid-section
- Loss of muscle mass and decreased stamina
- Depression, anxiety and irritability
- Prostate symptoms
What Men’s Health conditions do we specialise in treating?
Erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence, refers to the inability to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. This may be because of underlying mood disorders or low testosterone.
- Difficulty getting an erection
- Difficulty maintaining an erection
- Low sex drive
Also known as a the male menopause, andropause is a condition that affects male hormone levels and can occur in men from their 30s onwards. As you get older, testosterone decreases and affects the body in a number of ways.
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Loss of muscle and stamina
- Loss of libido
A crucial part of the male reproductive system, the prostate is located just below the bladder and in front of the rectum. Conditions that affect the area include prostate cancer, inflammation and benign prostate enlargement.
- Urinary issues
- Pain in the pelvic area
- Blood in semen & urine
Your visit to our Men’s Health Clinic
Our Men’s Health Clinic is your first port of call if you are experiencing any of these conditions. All patients receive a detailed assessment, appropriate investigations and management by our Consultant Urologist and expert in Men’s Health, Mr. Baldo. The process at the Clinic is as follows:
- Assessment and treatment: Mr. Baldo provides a detailed assessment, investigations and a personalised treatment plan.
- Mental health support: Mr. Baldo works closely with our Consultant Psychologist, Dr. Barker to address psychological symptoms connected with the andropause and erectile dysfunction.
- Working in partnership: We believe that the relationship between a patient and their Doctor is paramount. Mr. Baldo works closely with his patients to achieve successful treatment outcomes. In his flexible approach, he provides virtual follow-up consultations to work around your busy life.
Book Your Consultation with Mr. Baldo
Our Urology Clinic in Leeds is a CQC registered private medical clinic that specialises in a patient-centred approach to Urological concerns. We are a CQC registered Clinic specialising in the following:
- The andropause
- Erectile dysfunction
- Prostate health
Leeds Urology Clinic provides state-of-the-art practice and unrivalled patient care. Formed with our Urology Consultant who specialises in advanced treatment programmes to help men obtain optimal health and vitality regardless of their condition.
The andropause is commonly referred to as the male equivalent of the menopause. This occurs due to falling testosterone levels which can start in your 30’s and progress with age, impacting both your personal and professional life. Alongside this, low levels of testosterone had also been shown to impact your risk of heart disease, diabetes and Alzheimer’s. Whatever your age, men need testosterone to maintain energy, focus, build lean muscle, boost your sex drive and regulate your mood.
Our Urology Consultant based out of our Leeds Clinic specialises in treating the andropause and has helped so many patients to restart their lives.
TRT is used to treat low testosterone levels which can occur with age used to help men feel like themselves again. From our Urology Clinic in Leeds, our specialist Urology Consultant can prescribe TRT that suits your lifestyle best.
Most men can take TRT if they are experiencing symptoms of the andropause. Our specialist andropause Doctor will discuss your medical history and current symptoms with you to confirm that you are experiencing such symptoms. After carrying out some tests, our Urology Consultant will discuss your options and provide a best course of action treatment plan.
Erection problems are very common in men, particularly men over the age of 40. Our erectile dysfunction clinic based in Leeds City Centre provides a straightforward approach to assisting with erectile dysfunction.
Our Consultant Urologist will understand your medical, lifestyle and relationship history to understand any symptoms you may be experiencing. After carrying out some basic health checks and relevant examinations, they will provide a best course of treatment action plan that works for you.