Allergy blood testing
At The Whitehall Clinic we offer a comprehensive panel of Allergen Specific IGE (RAST) blood tests from £55.
Individual Allergy Profiling – from £555
We have a huge number of allergy blood tests available to detect whether you have an intolerance.
Allergy Profiling Panels – from £200
IgE antibodies to over 1000 different allergens can be measured.The presence of significant levels of specific IgE antibodies to defined allergens in conjunction with a relevant clinical history is suggestive of IgE mediated allergy. Results are expressed in terms of a grade or as a serum concentration of specific IgE.
- Grade 0 = < 0.35KUA/L (negative)
- Grade 1 = 0.35-0.7KUA/L (weak positive)
- Grade 2 = 0.7-3.5KUA/L (positive)
- Grade 3 = 3.5-17.5KUA/L (positive)
- Grade 4 = 17.5-52.5KUA/L (strong positive)
- Grade 5 = 52.5-100KUA/L (strong positive)
- Grade 6 = > 100KUA/L (strong positive)
Please request our complete list of allergen blood tests and panels, then choose your test/s.
We will then confirm booking and payment for your blood test/s and will email the results to you in 7 days.