Companies we work with
Covid-19 Corporate Testing
Working with organisations to be proactive and preventative in the management of Covid-19
The most comprehensive Testing & Monitoring programme for organisations.
- Includes baseline RT-PCR Swab Tests and Antibody Tests for your team to support a safe return to work, identifying individuals who may have current infection and also those who have had previous infection.
- Business travellers swab testing, “fit to fly certificates” & test to release testing.
- Proactive, weekly testing options.
- Professionally administered tests, full medical support & corporate liaison manager.
- Clinic based / on-site testing availability.
Our Corporate Covid-19 Tests
There are four types of tests for Covid-19 available at The Whitehall Clinic.
Testing for travel requirements. This test looks for the presence of virus in your nose (a nasopharyngeal swab). Please note, we do not test patients with symptoms.
Testing as part of the government test to release scheme to reduce the isolation period. This test looks for the presence of virus in your nose (a nasopharyngeal swab). Please note, we do not test patients with symptoms.
An antibody blood test for previous infection. The venous blood (blood from a vein) sample is sent to the laboratory and results are available the next day.
A finger-prick blood test for previous infection. The results for this test are available immediately.
Please contact our Covid-19 Corporate Liaison Team for more information and to discuss your requirements further.CORPORATE TESTING BROCHURE